Not only are clients’ financial reports an annual necessity, but they are also a valuable chance to build and reinforce brands.
Westminster Group approached us a few years ago to help them design their annual report. It was a job that had to be done, on time, to external requirements such as the government submission deadline for annual reports. Everything has to be carefully scheduled, often running on a tight schedule, yet it still needs to look the part and make a great impression to prospective clients or investors. To keep the report fresh and up-to-date each year, the design needs to change while retaining the same look and feel. It is important to reinforce the brand look without it becoming stale.
With the Westminster Group plc, each year we have:
- worked to a schedule to deliver the report on time, to government submission deadlines
- created a fresh new design, retaining the company look
- reinforced their brand message
- broken down copy into compelling and dynamic layouts
- interpreted stats with elegant and simple graphics
- meticulously followed iteration stages until sign off
Previous cover designs
Need an Annual Report designed? Please contact us.