Break The 4th Wall arrived on our doorstep as a semi-startup. The client, Jess Haworth, is a corporate presentation training master with a growing client base, and was concerned that her existing brand did not do her business justice. Here is the previous logo:
Principally, Jess felt the logo portrayed her as a law firm; and secondly, the use of her surname might limit future business growth.
The first stop was the Brand Discovery Session. This was a thorough look at Jess’ services and values, what her current client’s were saying, her competition, her market and future goals.
A key finding from this process was that she needed to rename her company. We led her through the renaming process and together, arrived at a phrase heralding her roots in theatre, Break The 4th Wall. Once the name was agreed, we launched into the creative.
At final sign off, we armed Jess with:
- A brand new logo which captures the sense of her offer
- Confidence that her business now tells her story as well as she could in person
- A brand strategy with brand keywords – making marketing decisions easier
- A folder of brand assets (logo variations, pattern backgrounds etc) ready to use
- Graphics for use on social media
- A brand guide detailing how to apply the new look across different products
Don’t settle for ‘it looks ok’, contact us to ask about our brand discovery sessions.